Ken Goldin is a founder and executive chairman at Goldin. Goldin Auctions is the leader in sports and interment collectibles, generating over $300 million in sales annually.
Ken is an American sports card collector and entertainer. However, He worked in the Netflix television show “King of Collectibles: The Goldin Touch” as a lead role.
In this article, we will share Ken Goldin’s Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Daughter, Height, Weight, Career, and much more. Read the full article till the end and share it with your friend.
Wiki | Bio
Ken Golden was born on 18 August 1965 in New Jersey, USA. In 2023, Ken is 58 years old. He holds American Nationality. And his zodiac sign is Leo.
He completed college at The George Washington University School of Business between 1983 and 1985. And Ken completed Business Administration and Management at Drexel University.
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Sports Card collector, and TV Star|
|Debut TV Show||King of Collectibles: The Goldin Touch|
|Age (2023)||58 Years|
|Birthdate||18 August 1965|
|Birthplace||New Jersey, USA|
|Hometown||New Jersey, USA|
|Hair Color||Light Blonde|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Wife, Daughter, Father, And Mother
Yes, Ken Golden is married. But we have no idea about his wife’s name. If you know, then please let me know in the comment section.
However, Ken’s first wife is Jennifer Goldin, a Clinical Psychologist. But, after a few years of relationship, they divorced because of personal problems.
He has 1 daughter and 2 sons named Laura, Carleigh, and Paul.
His father’s name is Paul Golden, and his mother’s name is Carole Goldin. Ken’s father is a businessman, and his mother is a housewife. She has one sister named Sharon Goldin.
|First-Wife||Jennifer Goldin (divorced)|
|Children||Laura, Carleigh, & Paul|
Net Worth, Monthly Income, And Source
Ken Golden runs multiple businesses. Also, He is the founder and CEO of Goldin Sports Inc. In 2023, Ken’s net worth is $55 million USD. Every year his net worth grows up to 30%.
His monthly income is approx $500k to $800k through Goldin Sports Inc and Goldin. Check out Diane Wildenstein Net Worth.
|Net Worth||$55 Million USD|
|Monthly Income||$500k – $800k USD|
Height And Weight
His shoe size is 8 US. Ken is 5 feet 12 inches tall, and his weight is 87 kg. We have no idea about his body measurements.
Social Media Pages
He is active on all social media pages and posts regularly. Below, you can see Ken Golden’s social media.
|@kengoldin (114k Followers)|
|@GoldinKen (19k Followers)|
|@KenGoldin (26k Followers)|
Career And Facts
- According to His Linkedin profile, Ken Golden’s first job was as Co-founder and CEO of The Score Board inc from 1986-1997. Moreover, His father founded this company in 1986. The company’s basic work is Trading Card Licensee and manufacturer.
- In 1987, The Score Board Inc reached over 1 million sales. Unfortunately, this company shut down after Ken Golden lived in 1997.
- In 1998, Ken started his new company, “Goldin Sports Inc”. He is the Founder and CEO of this company. Maybe you like Bettijo Hirschi Wikipedia.
- On Jan 2012, He launched a new company named “Goldin”. Now, he is the Founder and Executive Chairman of Goldin. This company made over 100 million USD in sales over the years. In 2022, Goldin reported over 300 Million USD in sales.
- Goldin is the official auction house of many basketball, baseball, and other sports. However, you can also see some auctions on official social media pages. We all know people are crazy about buying their favorite player sign cards and jersey. And many fans spend millions of dollars to buy them.
- In 2023, Ken Golden appeared in the Netflix web series “King of Collectibles: The Goldin Touch”.
- Ken’s favorite sport is basketball.
Ken’s net worth is $55 million USD in 2023.
58 years old
Ken Golden is an American Entrepreneur, Sports Card collector, and TV Star.
Thanks for reading!! Have a good day.